Tuesday, October 10, 2006

And the decision is...


After a sleepless night of thinking and re-thinking, we have finally made a decision. Yep, it's a GO! WE ARE GOING TO HOKKAIDO and KANSAI for our holiday galore.

The decision came a bit hard moneywise, coz you know, we had just recently bought a camera, and that already ate up much of our "savings." But, who cares, this is our ONLY chance to go see some of Japan's beautiful places, aside from Tokyo where we are right now.

Oh, I could not contain my excitement. Oops, I think I hear myself singing ....

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
Just like the one I long to have ...

http://www.websmileys.com/

3 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2006 01:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, how exciting! enjoy kayo, and will wait for your pictures of your escapades! :)

     
  • At 10/12/2006 04:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow...hangsaya naman. Gusto ko din makapunta sa Hokkaido. awuu. enjoy kayo ni sir al at luke. saya-saya naman. so di pala kayo uwi sa Pinas para magpasko!

     
  • At 10/13/2006 01:15:00 AM, Blogger ning said…

    hi aloi, yup, will surely post pics, except pag nasa public bath kami, hehehe ...

    hi rayts, this will be our first Christmas and NY outside of Pinas. kaya enjoy to the max kami kahit mamulubi kami, hahaha! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home