Friday, June 02, 2006

Yup, I got my b-day wish!


This post is especially made for those who are eager to know ... ;)

Yep, I had a very wonderful birthday last week. A million thanks to my lubby dubby who couldn't resist granting my wish. And I've proven that wishes do come true. ;) What more, I've got equally wonderful gifts too from my friends, aside from the numerous greetings from family and friends. Thanks a bunch everyone!

It was bright and sunny on my big day so Luke and I went on with our usual routine of pasyal here and there. Together with some of our mom and kid friends, Luke enjoyed playing and exercising at the Iijudokan (Children's Play Center) near our place. And oh my, he probably got tired of our "walking" that he slept for three straight hours after lunch.

Then the family had a simple yet lovely dinner at Denny's family restaurant. I was so happy that my son had much better appetite at that time grabbing the rice and macaroni-shrimp gratin, and some fries too.


http://www.websmileys.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 6/06/2006 05:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naks naman talaga. i'm happy for you. bait talaga ni sir Al. grabe na ito! di kaya gayahin ka ni Luke balang araw, hehe.

     
  • At 6/07/2006 09:57:00 AM, Blogger ning said…

    naku rayts, mas matindi nga si Luke e. kita mo naman yung dami ng toys nya na mukhang kulang pa sa kanya. minsan pati mga kutsara at toothbrush at kirchen utensils ay nagiging toys na rin. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home