Friday, May 26, 2006

My birthday wish


http://www.g-shock.jp/Do wishes come true? If they do, then, I'll make a wish for myself on my coming birthday, which is a few days from now. I know, I know, I'm old enough for this wish thingie. But who knows, heaven might be good to me, eh.

I am a simple person with simple wants. So, on my birthday, I wish to have this simple thing that I could wear on my left wrist. A thing which I could hardly live without at this time. Have you made a guess?

Yep, I WANT TO HAVE A WRIST WATCH! Not just a commoner, but a Baby-G from Casio! Proudly MADE IN JAPAN. Whew! Yep,I know this is a bit pricey, but this is what I long to have for my birthday. Will someone be kind enough to make my wish come true? Calling my dear hubby .... hahaha!

Hubby already got me one before when he first came to Japan; four years ago, I think. But soon as I gave birth to my son, it got lost in some mysterious ways. I tried to look for it but my efforts were futile until I finally gave up and consoled myself that probably, "it is in good hands." (huh?)

Now that I am back in the teaching limelight, keeping track of time is very vital. Without a watch, it gives me a hard time trying to look for a clock just so I would know if I could still catch the train or the bus. And, I don't like to ALWAYS bother someone in asking, "Sumimasen. Ima, nan ji desu ka?" (What time is it now?)

Oh, can't wait for my birthday! But if no one will buy that watch for me, then I'll buy it myself. That's how I'm dead set to have it. Nyayayayay! ;)

http://www.websmileys.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 5/26/2006 03:29:00 PM, Blogger TM tots said…

    wishes do come true. let kuya read ur blog so he can get u that dream watch of urs lah.

     
  • At 5/26/2006 03:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    una kong tingin, hello kitty na watch! gusto ko kasi yun ;)

    malapit na, malapit na. ali, pasayahin mo naman si gina!

     
  • At 5/26/2006 06:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    natawa naman ako sa entry mo. i-annouce ba? hehehe. i'm sure sir al will here you...ako ng nasa Pinas damang-dama ko ang pagnanais mo na makakuha neto. yaan mo...magkakaron ka nyan!

     
  • At 5/29/2006 03:08:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    tm tots, yup nabasa na nya at parang may balak ng bilhin ...

    pasion este aloi, parang humaba ang name mo ah ;) sa picture lang siguro kahawig ng hello kitty, pero sa tunay na buhay, ibang-ibang ang pagkapink nito ;)

    rayts, strategy ko talaga na i-announce ito baka sakali may maantig ang puso at i-grant ang wish ko, although si hubby talaga ang pinapatamaan ko nito ...hhehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home