Monday, September 11, 2006

My cornflake chicken


Here's my take of the crispy and tasty cornflake chicken, an idea I got from Keeping the Castle, a homemaking and housekeeping blog authored by my good friend Maricar. ;)

I plan to try other recipes, too, as I get bored sometimes with the usual dish I serve in the dining table. I am not a good cook, only a good eater. ;) But I'm on my (rather late) journey of experimenting new ways of cooking with a dream of turning an ordinary dish into a one-of-a-kind stuff that would make my family munch with great satisfaction.

Good luck to me! ;)

http://www.websmileys.com/

1 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2006 06:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for taking a photo of the dish, and for the link back. Oo nga, sarap kumain. OK naman at enjoy naman mag-experiment ng mga recipes, di ba?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home