Thursday, July 13, 2006

Losing interest in blogging?


I've been asking myself for many times why I haven't blogged for quite some time now. I still don't have definite answers as of now.

Things are piling up in my mind -- things that I wanna share with you all. But sometimes, time escapes me and could not find a good time to sit and blog. Or this is just an excuse? Probably.

I have realised that blogging is not merely writing or wanting to write about something you like to write about. It goes with it a responsibility for the readers to somehow pour out good feelings or exude positive outlook in life, especially those that are close to the blogger. With this note, I tried to be very careful (and selective) in making my posts, which, most of the time, leaves me almost nothing to write about.

I am not making any sense, anyway, so I'd better stop from here.

http://www.websmileys.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home