Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Goin' nuts with HD mac nut


Yep, the title says it all!

I've been crazy over this specially made ice cream for some time now. Soooo yummy!!! It's simply irresistible! Everytime I go to the grocery store, I'd sneak in the ice cream section, and try to scramble at the ice cream line trying to look for the macadamia nut flavor. Normally, this particular flavor is placed at the back line as if trying to hide from me. If I find one, I (silently) scream in delight.

Guess what Haagen Dazs has to say aboout this flavorful ice cream of theirs:

Macadamia nuts are one of the richest, most flavorful nuts in the world. Häagen-Dazs selects a sweet buttery brittle made with these precious, tropical nuts and combines it with the purest vanilla ice cream.

The first time I've tasted it, I knew that I would go for more. I was craving for it even at wintertime. Now that it's excruciatingly hot here in Japan, I crave for more. The thing is -- not only the taste is heavenly, but the price is, too! I'm on a tight budget so I can only afford to have it, say, twice or thrice a week? Hmm, not bad. ;)

http://www.websmileys.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2006 03:11:00 PM, Blogger Yong said…

    hmm mukhang masarap yan ah...bespren...may balita ako sayo. bka matutuloy na ako sa japan by august. hehe.. cross my fingers pa. ;-) ongoing pa ang planning e. mwah! regards to hubby and baby...

     
  • At 7/28/2006 01:52:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    hi bespren! wow! good news nga yan! at pag natuloy ka dito, libre kita ng haagen dazs hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home