Thursday, April 20, 2006

New stuff


Yesterday, before going home, Luke and I stopped by Ito Yokado (our favorite hangout). And I got him a new brown kiddy casual cap, which he likes it very much. He's all smiles when I tried it on him. I have been eyeing to buy that cap for him (a birthday present, in fact) but is a bit pricey (well, I am buying it in a shopping mall). I got it this time at my son's delight -- and mine, too, coz it's 30% off. ;)

On our way, we passed by a bag bazaar where I got myself a light grey hand bag for only 150yen. Simple and light, and the size is neither big nor small. Just right for me, and for the season. ;)

Luke and I are both happy with our new stuff. I am even happier coz we got them at a lower price. Hope there are more "best buys" around.

http://www.websmileys.com/

1 Comments:

  • At 4/20/2006 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sis.
    i like your besy buys. am eyeing 2 items na best buys.. but will tell you about it when i buy them. still saving up for it. regards. lea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home