Thursday, February 16, 2006

post-valentine


I know, I know. It seems too late to talk about feb 14 at this time. but please... allow me to share with you what i had on that day.

It wasn't that big or grand or fabulous, but it was a very thoughtful surprise from my hubby to give me two red tulips when he arrived home that night. I felt good with that cause I didn't expect it. I was already contented to let that day pass just like any regular day.

Thanks, tart.


Anyway, hope you all had a love-ly feb 14!

http://www.websmileys.com/

1 Comments:

  • At 2/17/2006 12:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sis love-ly tulips for a very meaningful day!!! hehehe.. pareho din lang tayo kababaw.. ako din binigyan ng flowers... hehe happy na ako dun.. anyway.. simple gestures make life more meaningful and as you say love-ly... god bless.... lea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home