Tuesday, February 28, 2006

♥ post-party syndrome


Bear with me, folks. I got exhausted with all the preparations for the party last weekend. I know many of you have been anxiously waiting for some kwento and pics about the party. Hay... sorry to say that until now, I haven't organized the pics yet. I had a terrible headache after the Sunday party (actually, I didn't feel good when I woke up that Sunday, but had to be strong; it's my son's big day, eh!). The party ended a little early than I expected. I should be happy to have more time cleaning up all the mess, but my headache was making me weak that I had to rest leaving the "dirty works" half-finished. There is still tomorrow, anyway.

"Tomorrow" came, and I was still feeling weak. Despite this, I tried to play with my little boy the whole day he's awake. He took a nap only in the afternoon, and that was my only time to finish all the chores left undone.

Today was an equally busy day for us. We went to the doctor for Luke's follow up consultation. Well, his rash condition is I think 10% better now. Hope to get rid all of those itchy red creatures in his body sooooooon.

So hold on there, my dear friends. Maybe in the next few days, I'll be able to gather my senses and organize my thoughts again, and then probably make a more decent post -- and with sense (unlike this one).

Promise. ;)

http://www.websmileys.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 3/01/2006 01:13:00 AM, Blogger TM tots said…

    i'm sori for being so grumpy about posting messages... i know you are excited about people having to say something about whatever you wantedto share...

    well, i just hope you can post the pictures soon coz i'm like waiting patiently to see the celebration that took place...

    peace to mankind ok?

     
  • At 3/01/2006 04:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, Gina.
    Thank you very much for your invitation and I was very happy that I had the chance to attend the Birthday party for Luke.
    you have shown me waht's a good mother like and I have felt your happiness as a mother.
    hope you happy forever and Luke's rashes get better soon.

     
  • At 3/01/2006 05:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi luke nice pictures. at wla na masyado rashes mo. hope you really enjoyed . daming food did your mom cook all the food. galing naman. tita lea

     
  • At 3/02/2006 11:17:00 AM, Blogger ning said…

    tm tots, nakikisabay ka pa sa war sa pinas. anyway, i've already posted the pics in Luke's blogsite

    lu, we're also glad that you were able to come to the party. you helped us a lot, even when I was still pregnant with Luke. hope our friendship will continue even after your graduation ;) and don't worry, you will soon be a mother, and I believe that you will be a good mom ;)

    lea, yup! i cooked and prepared all the things you see in the party table. kaya nga napagod ako masyado, call it post-party syndrome ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home