Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My true color


I took this silly test from WebTickle.com, and it says that my color is orange.

O-orange?!? Of all the colors in the world, why orange? It could have given me a little happiness if it were peach, red or brown.

But, on the second thought, the test did not say that orange is (or should be) my favorite color. It says that orange best describes my PERSONALITY. And here’s how the test describes me as an orange person:

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

Wow! It took me a while to read that over and over again. In my entire life, no one (or nothing) has ever described me as such. Is this true and correct? Well, I’ll give those people who know me better a chance to speak up, either affirm (I hope) or deny (no, please!) this statement.

Whatever it is, at least this test gives me something to ponder [read: brag about]. Now, I am no longer furious about orange. In fact, I have started to like it.

http://www.websmileys.com/

8 Comments:

  • At 2/07/2006 03:42:00 PM, Blogger TM tots said…

    A REAL FRIEND-MAGNET --> I believe this is true... she has a whole bunch of friends from all over...

    EASY CHARM --> Well, you should listen to her stories about those guys who used to adore her. She told me that men were drooling over her wherever she went. Must be her charm working there.

    UNASSUMING MANNER --> Oh this is so true! She's never the type who passes on judgement immediately. She gets to the buttom of the whole thing and she gives everyone the benefit of the the doubt but of course there will always be an exception to this.

     
  • At 2/07/2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    oh, tm tots, thanks so much for your vouches ;) 3 items lang ang true? ;)

     
  • At 2/08/2006 08:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sis bakit when i took the test i did'nt find out what my true color was.. siguro i'l try to take it again.. lea

     
  • At 2/08/2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    ♥ hi sis. at the end of the test, you should be able to get the results right away. just take the test again ;)

     
  • At 2/08/2006 04:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    naku i took it again.. saan dun anyway... naku am getting Oc about test results... anyway hulaan ko na lang na red or peach or pink ako but my favorite color is blue... magulo ba?? lea

     
  • At 2/08/2006 07:32:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    naku mukhang magulo nga yan sis. :) kc it's not about our fave color, but on what color best represents our personality. anyway, it's just a test, so i guess there's nothing much to lose ... try and try till you find out your true color. gud luck!

     
  • At 2/08/2006 08:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, got here from jadevine's mom@home blog....

    makikibasa ako, ha? :)

     
  • At 2/08/2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    hi ruth! i have also visited urs before (thru jadevine's too), and I enjoyed reading ur stories. thanks for stopping by. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home