Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just a piece of joke


Oh, it's sad to belong to someone else
when the right one comes along ...


I was doing the laundry the other day when I heard this old song being played on our pc. In an instant, I remembered a friend of mine back in the Philippines who, once in her life, felt that this song was written for her.

Oh, it's sad to belong to someone else
when the right one comes along ...


Need not say the details here. Let's do away with those unwanted fishy intrigues, eh! One thing's for sure: my friend is very much happy now and enjoying every minute of her life with her beloved(s).

So, what's the joke here? Nothing if you take this seriously. But looking back, it was really some kinda joke for my friend to have thought that ...

Oh, it's sad to belong to someone else
when the right one comes along ...


Ahh, never mind this blog. Guess my insanity is up again ... nyayayay!!!

http://www.websmileys.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home