Monday, January 23, 2006

Ang ganda...


ng background :)


Ok, enough of the snowy feeling. Back in Pinas, I almost forgot to tell you about this place where hundreds (and thousands i guess) flock to "purify" themselves and get healed.

Taken in Lucban, Quezon, in the newest tourist spot tagged as the Kamay ni Hesus Healing Church and the Grotto of Healing. It has an awesome colorful landscape, and from the top (which, by the way, I didn't make it due to downpour), you'll see the more awesome and beautiful vast creation of the Almighty. I made it only half the near-300 steps, but the sight from there was already ahh, gloriously wonderful. The truth is, I was hesitant to go up further coz it was raining then, and if caught anywhere in the middle, you'd surely be wet when you reached the ground. And it did rain -- hard. Fortunately, I was already down when it rained. Anyway, I had fun even from halfway.

http://www.websmileys.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home