Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Kakaba-kaba


My heart beats fast as I take on the driver's seat and hold on the steering wheel. It feels like first time. Yeah, it's my first time after so many months of not driving.

At first, I was hesitant to go out but I had to do my errands. So there I was getting out of the garage and off to the road. I was driving so carefully that it took me around 45 minutes to get to College, 20 minutes longer than my usual running time when I was still brave on the road. By brave, I mean overtaking on a (slight) blind curve, running on 30kph (3rd gear) on humps, and always (want to be) first at the intersection. I am NOT boasting about this, for this is not a very good attitude anyway. Kaskasera nga daw ako eh!

I am quite nervous to drive -- not because of my lack of driving skills, or the fact that I am driving like the first time -- but because I am driving WITHOUT LICENSE. Nyay!!! Why did I tell everyone about this? This is supposed to be secret! I hope I could count on you, my dear friends, to keep this as a secret. ;)

Ok, till here muna. Still have to drive home. :)

http://www.websmileys.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 12/07/2005 05:13:00 PM, Blogger TM tots said…

    Is this the same person who gave me all those lectures and really heart breaking words because I did try driving around without a license once?

    So much with having friends who gives so much platitudes I guess. Next time when we preach something we ought to practice them I guess. :-)

     
  • At 12/13/2005 09:41:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    i did drive without license ... not because i like to do it, but because i need to do it

     
  • At 12/14/2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger TM tots said…

    Are you trying to imply that i "like" what i did? On the contrary my friend... it's more of needing a friend at that time

     
  • At 12/17/2005 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Yong said…

    ayayay....tsk tsk tsk...bespren.nakow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home