Friday, November 25, 2005

Ready or not?


Four days to go, and we're flying home. But until now, I haven't done any preparations at all. Laundry is still piled up, have a class tomorrow, have to buy some pasalubongs, and in between these must-do-urgently things, need to start rambling our things back in the maleta. What things? That I still have to iron out in my mind.

So many things to do with so little time. I know I don't have the luxury of time, that's why I try to squeeze in a few minutes blogging, as this is equally important as finishing the laundry. :)

Anyway, just dropping by today for some checking.

To my dear Pinas, welcome us back with your warm embrace! (no bad news please)

http://www.websmileys.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 11/30/2005 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Yong said…

    i must assume ur up in the air by now back to filipinas. :) welcome home bespren. sms when u arrive safely.

     
  • At 12/03/2005 05:12:00 PM, Blogger ning said…

    sure bespren ... just read my new entry for updates ... btw, tenks for the call last time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home